Saturday, August 17, 2013

Dreams of You by Sue Marrazzo

Dreams of You is my newest abstract mixed media painting. I am an experimental mixed media artist and art instructor. 
I have a new Fall 2013 Experimental Mixed Media Art Class/#2025 
Sept. 11 to Oct. 30, 2013,
 Wed., 6:00pm - 8:00pm.
 Sign-ups are being taken NOW at 
the Art Center School and Galleries
 call (717)-697-2072 or check out their website at: www.mechanicsburgartcenter.com 

Title: Dreams of You
Medium: Mixed Media
Substrate: Canvas/Medium 
Artist: Sue Marrazzo
Available for Purchase at:
 GoggleWorks 
Center for the Arts 
Gallery Store
201 Washington St.
Reading, PA 19601

copyright on art shown by artist sue marrazzo

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sue! Love the pretty shades of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful artwork, sue! i've been looking through some of your past posts, and it looks like your students are creating wonderful art, too! thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your + comments!
      My students are GREAT!!!!
      Please stop back again, Lori.

      Delete