Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A GoggleWorks Day Trip by Sue Marrazzo

Last week, I took a day trip to Reading, PA. I currently have my artwork in the GoggleWorks Gallery Store. It was time to exchange artwork and I brought in some new ART. Then I viewed the Gallery Exhibits in the many galleries at Goggleworks. Next, I took time to stroll through the many artist's studios in this complex. I was invited to sit down and talk with Elaine, a mixed media artist. We shared, and learned that we have so much in common. After my time at GoggleWorks...I went shopping a few miles away in some great galleries and boutiques. Take a look at some photos from 
this beautiful day full of ART and more! 

 GoggleWorks Center for the Arts
201 Washington Street
Reading, PA 19601

 GoggleWorks Gallery Store

 3-D Art in one of the Galleries

 Pottery in another Gallery

 Paisley Moon Boutique
Reading, PA

Hello Bluebird 
Boutique and Gallery,
Reading, PA 

No comments:

Post a Comment