Sunday, August 25, 2013

Creative Collage Class by Collage Instructor Sue Marrazzo

NOW is the time to sign-up for the NEW Fall 2013 Creative Collage Class at the Art Center School and Galleries in Mechanicsburg, PA.
 Here are the specifics:
Class: Creative Collage
Art Instructor: Sue Marrazzo
Dates: September 11th - October 30th, 2013
Day: Wednesdays
Time: 12:30 - 2:30pm
 Title: Abe
Medium: Collage
Substrate: Canvas
Artist: Sue Marrazzo
 Close-up of Abe

 Another Close-up of Abe

copyright on artwork shown by sue marrazzo

4 comments:

  1. I wish I lived in your area. I'd be signing up for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support, Janet!
    It is a fun class and I learn too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you teach! That's so wonderful Sue! I hope you have a great class this Fall. It's around the corner, can you believe how fast summer went?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer did fly by...I teach Kids and adult classes.
      I am getting to start in 2 weeks!
      Thanks for stopping by, Lisa.

      Delete