Saturday, September 1, 2018

I Am All IN

I signed up for the NEW 30 in 30 Painting Challenge for September. Follow Me and other artists each day, as we post our work online at: www.saetastudio.com
click on 30 in 30. 
Each time I participate in this Painting Challenge, I come up with a medium, genre and a theme. Here is what I will be doing this month:
Medium: Mixed Media- the integrated use of different forms of media, 
esp. within the ARTS.
Genre: Abstract
Theme: Landscape- (Fine Arts) the category of aesthetic subject matter in which natural scenery is represented.
I will be posting on my blog, and sharing on Instagram@SueMarrazzoArt, and Facebook www.facebook.com/SueMarrazzoArt, too!

DAY #1:
Title: "Landscape of the Mind"
Medium: Mixed Media
Genre: Abstract
Size/Substrate: 24"x24"/Canvas
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS

 "Landscape of the Mind"

A Close-Up

*Note: I will post 2 photos each day: a full shot, and a close up

6 comments: