Saturday, October 18, 2014

"STYLE" BY SUE MARRAZZO

This is a mixed media/collage created with found collage papers, hand painted art papers, acrylic paint, and acrylic mediums. I created this in an abstract art workshop that I taught 2 weeks ago. The students were so creative and inspiring. I ended up creating 3 pieces all together. If you are interested in my one-day workshops coming up in November and December...
Check out my right side bar on this ART BLOG>>>>>

 Title: "STYLE"
Medium: Collage/Mixed Media
Size: 6" x 6" x 2"
Substrate: Canvas
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS

Close-Up

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sue. You are a winner in my giveaway, so I need a mailing address. Can you e-mail me with it? Thanks! IF you already have, and I've missed it, I apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, I love these collages. I love the colors, the textures and the depth!

    ReplyDelete