Monday, February 3, 2014

Modern Love Collage By Sue Marrazzo

Here is my 3rd work of art that is in the current Art Instructor's Exhibit. This is being shown at the Whitaker Center in Harrisburg, Pa until April 4, 2014. This is a group exhibit showing the many talents of the art instructor's where I teach at The Art Center School and Galleries of Mechanicsburg. It is one of the best venues to show in...there is a science center, an I-Max theater, a theatre, concerts, art and so much more. If you are in the area, please check out this annual exhibition.

 Title: Modern Love
Medium: Collage
Substrate: Braced Panel
Size: 12"x12"
Available for Purchase, call 717-697-2072
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS


18 comments:

  1. Love the b&w background, With the color on top!
    It looks great!!
    Groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the exhibition goes well for you. your piece looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous and modern , love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love collage works and this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design and quite a stunner of a piece.
    I am sure the exhibition is a success -wish I could visit it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I really appreciate your positive comments, Julie!

      Delete
  6. Wow! Wonderful piece! Full of drama! patsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great piece, I love the one bit of red! Congratulations on the exhibit!

    ReplyDelete