Tuesday, December 3, 2013

"The Survivor" Tree Ornament By Artist Sue Marrazzo

Here is a look at my 7th Collage ornament for this 2013 holiday season. This ornament was created as a tribute to all the breast cancer survivors. We all know someone that has been diagnosed with breast cancer. My cousin, Michelle, is a SURVIVOR, and has been free of cancer for 3 years! When creating this collage ornament I chose the words with a purpose: Find the time, Work hard, Be amazed, Grow your dreams, and Be tenacious. 
Also I used symols with meaning...
Heart=LOVE
Flower=LIFE
Star=STRENGTH

Title: The Survivor
Medium: Collage
Size: Small
SOLD
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS

The 2013 Ornaments are available at:
Art and Soul Gallery, Lemoyne, PA
Brath and Hughes Gallery, Mechanicsburg, PA
Carlisle Arts Learning Center, Carlisle, PA






2 comments:

  1. Do you write a description of each piece when you display it for sale? That would be really special! I admire how much love and caring you put into this ornament. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the GREAT Idea!
    Thanks, I am glad you like it, Katherine ( :

    ReplyDelete