Saturday, June 29, 2013

Ombre Stripes 2 by Sue Marrazzo

Last night was the opening reception of the Art Association of Harrisburg's Art School Annual. The show runs June 28th - July 18th, 2013.This is a show just for teachers and their students . I was a substitute Experimental Mixed Media Art teacher for Fall 2012 and Winter 2013. I was honored to be asked to exhibit as an instructor there. My entry is shown below. I encouraged my students also to submit artwork created in our class. I was pleasantly surprised to see my students and their work. They WON...1st and 2nd prizes!
Kudos to Judy, Tina and Cynthia! 
I am so proud of all of you!

Title: Ombre Stripe 2
Medium: Mixed Media
Substrate: O/S Canvas
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP
Available for Purchase at AAH

copyright on artwork created by sue marrazzo




2 comments: