Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sunset Beach by Sue Marrazzo

Here is one of my newest paintings created for the current art exhibit at Gallery at Second. The show is a 3 artist exhibit with a theme of water and fish. The show is running now until June 1, 2013. I am one of the exhibitors. My works are abstract mixed media water themed paintings. I really enjoyed creating this collection of paintings. 

 Title: Sunset Beach
Medium: Mixed Media
Substrate: Canvas
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP
Available for Purchase at:
Gallery at Second
608 North 2nd Street
Harrisburg, PA 
www.galleryatsecond.com 

copyright on artwork shown created and owned by sue marrazzo

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful abstract piece of art....very dreamy .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I am glad you like it!
    Please stop by again.

    ReplyDelete