Monday, July 16, 2012

SUE MARRAZZO IS NOW A MEMBER OF THE DAILY PAINTERS OF PENNSYLVANIA

I have some Art News to share...
I am now a member of the Daily Painters of Pennsylvania. 
It is a juried Artists Blog with active PA Artists.  Take a look at the official DPP Blog at  http://dailypaintersofpennsylvania.blogspot.com/ 
I am truly honored to be in the company of all the DPP member artists!!!
Orchid 3

The photos above and below were taken at my local florist with my malfunctioning older camera. I wanted to share these photos...since I am still inspired by the bold color of the orchids and the smears and lines that showed up on the photos.  I plan on using these for reference in the near future.  This is called INSPIRATION and it can be found anywhere, and when you least expect it. As an artist we tend to see the world differently and observe our surroundings more. It is a beautiful thing to share in our artwork! 

Orchid 2


Orchid 1



No comments:

Post a Comment