Sunday, December 29, 2013

"My Heart" Tree Ornament By Sue Marrazzo

This is one of the collage ornaments that I created with a horse theme. In this ornament I used vintage magazine papers, junk mail, asian art paper, music paper, a found button, ribbon, and acrylic paint. The gold touches really make this ornament POP! It has been fun sharing all of these collage ornaments on my blog this month! Two more days, and it will be January 2014! 
Please take a look at "My heart".......


Title: My Heart
Medium: Collage
Size: MINI
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS

4 comments:

  1. It is beautiful Sue...my sister is a horse lover at heart...she would be smitten with this! Best wishes for a Happy New Year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i´m happy i found your blog... really enjoyed scrolling through your december mini collaged ornaments... my fingers are itching to get my scissors and glue out and continue my collages at my other blog (scrapsquares). i became a follower of you and will surely return!
    all the best for the new year, sue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Johanna...
      I am glad to have a sister collagist as a follower ( :
      Have a Creative New Year!

      Delete