Friday, September 1, 2017

HERE I GO AGAIN...

Today is the 1st day of a new 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge. I signed up at the last minute. I have done this many times over the years. Each time I was glad that I participated. Artist, Leslie Saeta is the moderator for this online painting challenge. www.saetastudio.com There will be 1000+ artists participating. This year I picked my inspiration/springboard for creating. I will be inspired by a WORD and it's definition. 
By doing this, I will understand the meaning, and do my best to create a 
WORK OF ART!

DAY #1:
Melodrama- a dramatic form that does not observe the laws of cause and effect and that exaggerates emotion and emphasizes plot or action at the expense of characterization.

Title: "Melodrama I"
Medium: Mixed Media
Genre: Abstract
Substrate: Canvas
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS



7 comments: