Friday, January 1, 2016

Here I Go Again By Sue Marrazzo

I am on to my new ART Challenge...www.30paintingsin30days.weebly.com.
This will be my 4th time around painting for the whole month of January 2016. I came up with my Theme / Inspiration for this challenge. I will be using a quote from a master artist, and using the words and my thoughts to use as a source of inspiration. Each day will be a different ART QUOTE. The last time that I did the 30 paintings in 30 days was in September 2015. Artist Leslie Saeta had 1500+ worldwide artists sign-up. Well, Here I Go Again....

Quote #1
"The artist must train not only his eye, but also his soul."
--Wassily Kandinsky, Russian painter

 Painting #1
Title: "A Soulful Eye"
Size: 12" x 12"
Substrate: Canvas
Medium: Mixed Media
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS

A Close-Up of "A Soulful Eye"

30 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Sue!! I love the texture and all the designs. Brilliant idea on the daily art quotes - I look forward to seeing the rest of your paintings for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your idea Sue of the quotes and I also love your piece today, lots of interest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much...I love quotes. I am very inspired by them.
      Please stop back, again = )

      Delete
  3. I love these patterns and the quote. I look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the art (I see something spiritual) and I love the quote, Sue! So glad you're in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking it out! All the best in the New Year!!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful! I hope to see 30 more just as nice this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work Sue! I look forward to checking back in during the month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! Everything ties together beautifully! You're off to a fantastic start!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No kidding, here we go again. I love these 30 in 30 challenges. Will be following you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Polly.
      I will be following you work,too!

      Delete
  9. Great balance in this one Sue. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's obvious this quote resonates with you. Your art has a remarkable spiritual quality to it. Beautiful beginning, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea to use the quotes. I love the way you use color and texture in all that you create. You're an inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the colors that you have chosen and how the circles connect it all together. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Off to a great start! I love your theme:)

    ReplyDelete