Sunday, July 19, 2015

A NEW LOOK By Sue Marrazzo

I currently have a solo community art exhibit until Sept. 30, 2015. 
It is a great space to show many of my new mixed media works.
The business is:
Schein Ernst Eye Associates, Harrisburg, PA
All works are available for purchase, and the show is open to the public!

Title: "Eclectic Grid"
Medium: Mixed Media
Substrate: Canvas
Size: 18" x 18" x 2"
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS

Signature Artist of:
The National Collage Society
and 
The International Society of Acrylic Painters


16 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congratulations! I hope the show goes well for you! I really love this canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cheerful and very lovely, Sue! Congratulations on the exhibit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely airy abstract painting. The composition moves around my eyes and interest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful and interesting as is all of your work! May the sales force be with you on your exhibit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Sue! Congratulations on the exhibit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you a successfull exhibition !
    your work is always amazing !

    ReplyDelete