Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"Shades of Brilliance" By Sue Marrazzo

DAY #14: 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS

Here is my 14th mixed media painting created using collage papers, ink, acrylic paint, sharpie,  enamel paint, acrylic mediums, and more. My INSPIRATION for this painting was a tiered skirt for texture, glitz and color. I also was INSPIRED by 2 new paint colors: orange, and gold. Take a look at my latest work-of-art...

 Title: "Shades of Brilliance"
Medium: Mixed Media
Size: 12" x 9"
Substrate: Wood Panel
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS

A Close-Up

27 comments:

  1. The View

    It was a
    busy place
    below a
    cool blue sky
    and above
    warm earth tones
    in the shades
    of brilliance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "Shades of Brilliance" is brilliant, Sue! It has a happy, bright sunny feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caught my eye on Leslie's blog, was happy to see that it's yours. This piece is so uplifting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks very complex and interesting, would love to see you working on one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is so much going on here, but this feels very soothing to me. I'd love to watch you at work too. Intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting, makes me want to see it up close and really "stick my nose in it". I like the colors and the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunner for its beauty...
    A stunner for its color harmony...
    A stunner for its complexity
    A stunner for sheer skill
    I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sue, I see you are doing a challenge too but 30 days. Great stuff! At least I can go off and take a quick pic if I am desperate. You have to really put in the time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this one! It has that powerful impact from afar, but when you get close...WOW. Just what I love about nature! Agree with comment above about a video of process!

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing.. I like very much all your last works !
    beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. This piece is one of my favorite of yours. I can't say why, I just like it!

    ReplyDelete