Tuesday, January 27, 2015

"Poetry In Motion" By Sue Marrazzo

DAY #27: 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS

This is my 27th mixed media painting for the January painting challenge. My INSPIRATION for this painting was from 3 French floral designs in a 1980's art book. 
I was drawn to the colors, and the shapes.
Please take a look at #27:

 Title: "Poetry in Motion"
Medium: Mixed Media
Substrate: Canvas Board
Size: 8" x 10"
Style: Abstract
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS
Signature Member of:
 The International Society of Acrylic Painters 
and The National Collage Society

A Close-Up

26 comments:

  1. Wonderful inspiring art work!
    I wish you a nice day,
    hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your snow measurements aren't too deep - I love this painting's textures. I wish I lived nearer to you, I would love to learn about your mediums and techniques...they look like alot of fun! Thanks for visiting my blog during 30 in 30 - I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your support! It has been a FUN challenge.
      I hope you feel the same about the challenge this month.
      I have enjoyed viewing your work, too = )

      Delete
  3. Love these, lots of interesting shapes and colors put together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hearing about your inspiration and seeing your interpretation. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors Sue! I love all that warmth :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this one is fabulous! So much going on, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue - this is indeed Poetry in Motion. Very nice!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many dimensions to this work! I really like the blue used in large and small areas. Wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunning project! Love all the texture and color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the oriental touch to this piece!!! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this one is absolutely fabulous!
    Love the blues in this piece!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete