Friday, January 23, 2015

Day #23 By Sue Marrazzo

DAY #23: 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS

Here is my 23rd mixed media painting created using collage papers, acrylic paints, mediums, gels and more. My INSPIRATION was a Black & White Chandelier in a magazine ad. I was also INSPIRED by colors that I used in a previous challenge painting. Take a look...

 Title: "More Than Meets The Eye"
Medium: Mixed Media
Substrate: Canvas Panel
Size: 8" x 10"
Style: Abstract
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS

A Close-Up

11 comments:

  1. The thought process to make such beautiful work is amazing to me. I really appreciate what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what are those bubbles? Is it medium with beads in? Love the glisten it gives. Super work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I used a clear gel with glass beads mixed in it. It does glisten more in person.

      Delete
  3. Fantastic, Sue! I really like the colors used and the geometric designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lana!
      Thanks so much!
      I really appreciate YOUR + Comments!

      Delete