Friday, January 16, 2015

"Curiosity" By Sue Marrazzo

DAY #16: 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS

Here is #16 for the painting challenge. It is a mixed media piece that was created with newspaper, acrylic paints, enamel, gesso, acrylic mediums and more. The INSPIRATION for this painting came from a bold printed silk jacket and some new paint colors that I have wanted to use. Here is my 16th painting... 

 Title: "Curiosity"
Medium: Mixed Media
Size: 5" x 7"
Substrate: Canvas Panel
Style: Abstract
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS

A Close-Up

15 comments:

  1. This is an inspiring piece, Sue. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colours! It is a great piece of art, with a lot of movement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know which colors are new, but I like the result. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful! how did you use the newspapers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love those subtle strokes, they just draw me in for a closer look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Sue, really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete