Wednesday, January 28, 2015

"Coastal Cool" By Sue Marrazzo

DAY #28: 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS

Here is my 28th painting for the January Challenge. This will be one of my last paintings for this. My INSPIRATION came from my nail polish...It was a light gray color. I matched this color in this painting, and added other colors to compliment this shade. I am showing this work as I painted it, but I flipped the photo and it looked cool that way too! Take a look at #28:

 Title: "Coastal Cool"
Medium: Mixed Media
Substrate: Canvas Panel
Size: 8" x 10"
Style: Abstract
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS

A Close-Up

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandy! I appreciate your consistent support = )

      Delete
  2. I love how you give close ups to of your wonderful paintings. The details are so special in your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great (and I think I want that nail polish!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and I love your inspiration! You have had a wonderful interesting series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your support...it has been FUN to create every day!!

      Delete
  5. Nail polish - who knew???
    Looks great - love all the colors.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sophisticated in color and technique. Really amazing what you are doing with these wonderful pieces.

    ReplyDelete