Friday, January 30, 2015

#30 By Sue Marrazzo

DAY #30: 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS

Whew! I did it! I created 30 paintings, and finished the challenge. This was a good experience overall. I learned to stick to my theme for the month. I shared my INSPIRATION each day. Thanks for your encouragement, visits to my blog, and even a few poems along the way! Also, thanks to Leslie Saeta for sponsoring this painting challenge. Here is my 30th painting. My INSPIRATION was a poster of a surfer in action. It is hanging in my art studio. 
Please take a look...

 Title: "Hang 10"
Medium: Mixed Media 
Substrate: Canvas
Size: 4" x 4" x 1"
Style: Abstract
Artist and Art Instructor: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS
Signature Member of:
International Society of Acrylic Painters
National Collage Society

A Close-Up

30 comments:

  1. WOWZA! This totally rocks Sue! I am curious what you used for the white. Love the texture, and the colors are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Parchment by Liquitex and Golden gloss polymer liquid medium.
      Thanks so much,Sheila = )

      Delete
  2. Congratulations - what an achievement!
    I particularly like this one - the colours, shine and texture; it has such life. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sue. You even have the texture of the sand. Love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful painting and a great series for you, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! It has been a good Challenge! Kudos to you too!

      Delete
  5. I definitely feel the ocean in this! Your work is awesome Sue and congrats on completing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get it ( and I usually don't), awesome work Sue! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! enjoy those bingo cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sue, I really like your work !
    this last is gorgeous
    amazing all what you did !

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a grand finale, this is a lovely painting - got to adore that texture! Well done on completing the 30 in 30 challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful painting, Sue! Congratulations on your 30-in-30! Bravo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That texture makes me think of GOLDEN SAND - the colors are fantastic! Nice finale - woohoo - we did it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is another gorgeous piece. The quality of your work for the whole challenge was Amazing! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this one, Sue. Great colors and texture! Would love to see a huge version of this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Idea! Thanks!
      I really loved viewing your work, too = )

      Delete
  13. Magnificent texture and amazing gilding.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cool! Love all the shimmery detail!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This one is one of my favorites! It was nice to see your work through this painting challenge.Keep painting!

    ReplyDelete