Sunday, October 19, 2014

SUE MARRAZZO VISITS GALLERY AT SECOND

Yesterday, I had an art-filled afternoon...it was GREAT! I was so inspired and filled with new ideas! I visited one of the galleries that represents my artwork here in PA! This gallery knows how to display, and hang the art to make it shine! I took in the current show, and visited the upstairs gallery. I currently have quite a few works upstairs! It's so interesting to see what my artist peers are doing and what artists are hanging with my work. Thanks to the owners for their continued support...It is invaluable, and truly appreciated! If you are in Harrisburg, PA...
Please check out Gallery At Second.

 Title: Pause and Reflect
Medium: Mixed Media on Canvas 
Size:5" x 7"
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS

Gallery At Second

6 comments: