Monday, October 27, 2014

Another Look at CALC By Sue Marrazzo

Here are a few more photos taken from my visit to the CALC Gallery in Carlisle, PA. These are some of my works currently for sale in the CALC Member's Art Gallery. If you are in Carlisle...check out this beautiful space and check out ALL the ART!

 "Beyond the Surface" 
A Mixed Media Painting by Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS

 "Alfresco" 
An Encaustic Painting by Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS

Carlisle Arts Learning Center
CALC
38 West Pomfret Street
Carlisle, PA 17013

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am so glad you stopped by, and commented!
      Have a nice Fall Day, LISA!

      Delete
  2. Amazing pieces Sue -- I specially like this encaustic painting! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you like the encaustic painting! I am due to paint some more encaustics. It is such a fun medium, and so freeing!
      'Thanks for stopping by my ART Blog today, Susi!

      Delete