Sunday, September 7, 2014

"CREATE FOREVER" BY SUE MARRAZZO

Day #7 -- 30 Paintings in 30 Days

This is a mixed media painting created for Day #7. It's been a week now since I started painting every day. So far; So good. I have been so inspired! This painting is still wet in the photo; that's how NEW it is! 
This painting was about experimenting. 
I used three new acrylic mediums, along with a slew of other supplies. 
I am still Experimenting Without Reservations. 
Hopefully, we can all CREATE FOREVER!

 Title: "Create Forever"
Medium: Mixed Media
Substrate: Wood
Size: 4" x 4"
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS
If you would like to purchase this piece...
E-mail Sue at:  Stmaraz@aol.com

Close-UP

4 comments:

  1. This is a very nice painting, Sue. I love seeing what can be done with acrylics and various mediums.
    I was close to Mechanicsburg in August when I traveled to Maine on a painting trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit to my art blog!
      Also....I am glad you like this one =)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Shelby!
      'Hope you'll stop back to my blog soon !!!!

      Delete