Sunday, August 24, 2014

Invitation Enclosed By Sue Marrazzo

This is one of my newest collage postcards that I am selling at local art venues. These small collages are a way for me to work small and experiment in order to work on my larger paintings. This postcard was created with magazine pages, hand painted papers, junk mail, and a found metal knight embellishment. I am drawn to the many shades and the monochromatic look with the off-white papers. This is very different for me. Maybe something will come from this play with non-color colors. Please take a look....

Title: Invitation Enclosed
Size: Postcard
Medium: Collage
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS

2 comments:

  1. It's great when you can incorporate a piece of junk mail into your work isn't it, adds a kind of mystery, like it was meant to be. Love the tones in this piece.

    ReplyDelete