Friday, May 30, 2014

An Art Auction By Sue Marrazzo

This painting was an auction piece for a local charity auction. I love supporting the arts and a good cause. This painting was only shown once, and I decided to donate it. This photo is not the most professional. It was the only shot of it before auction. It had a lot of texture, and I painted it as an abstract earthscape. I hope to create more art in this style in the next few weeks. 

Title: Abstract Earthscape 2
Medium: Acrylic
Size/Substrate: Medium/Canvas
Auctioned
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I particularly like like flow of colour. I can just imagine the gorgeous textures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really stunning Sue! You should really continue along these lines as you obviously have a great talent for abstract as well as collage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy! I appreciate your + comments immensely!
      Have a restful Sunday!

      Delete