Friday, February 7, 2014

The Look By Artist Sue Marrazzo

This is a collage that I created with all found papers. It was one of 3 in a series that I made with a bold black and white background. "The Look" is currently being shown at the Gallery at Second Art Gallery. From the first day that I stepped into this gallery...the owners supported my artwork. It's been a very good relationship. I have had 2 shows there over the past couple years. 
Thanks Gallery At Second for all you do!
 Here is "The Look"....

Title: The Look
Medium: Collage
Size: 12"x12"
Substrate: Braced Panel
Artist: Sue Marrazzo, ISAP, NCS

Available for Purchase At:
Gallery at Second
608 N. 2nd Street.
Harrisburg, Pa 17101

11 comments:

  1. Hello Sue! I so love collages, black and white, and with a touch of aqua and red/pink! Perfect title: THE LOOK!

    Thank you so much for coming to visit, and yes, isn't that picture of the horse with the pink mane fabulous?

    Have a super weekend! Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anita!
      The horse photo on your blog was the BEST!
      Enjoy your weekend, too.

      Delete
  2. What an awesome collage. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fabulous, I like your style!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue! Thanks for leaving that comment on my blog! It is always nice to meet a fellow Pennsylvanian! Love your blog and your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Heather!
      I appreciate your visit to my blog...Please keep in touch.
      We Pennsylvanians need to stick together : )

      Delete
  5. Love it, Sue, you've got a great balance there.

    ReplyDelete