Monday, January 6, 2014

My Student's Art Work By Art Instructor Sue Marrazzo

I have wanted to share some of my Adult Students' ART from the Fall 2013 session...and now I have the time to do so. These are mixed media and collage works. I currently teach at The Art Center School and Galleries of Mechanicsburg, PA. And I will also be teaching at another venue for Winter 2014....I will be teaching in 2 places. How Exciting!!! My Class information is on the right side bar of this blog. I hope you will be INSPIRED by viewing their work...just as I always am! 
The Winter 2014 Session is soon approaching and 
I can't wait!












The Art Center School and Galleries
18 Artcraft Drive
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

12 comments:

  1. These are all so very good! They've got a wonderful and inspiring teacher!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and sweet of you to take the time to share your students' work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa,
      Their ART always inspires ME!
      I hope it does for others,too ( :

      Delete
  3. I like the variety of design work in these. All different showing individual personality. I can see why their art inspires you and I can see how YOU inspire them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW NICE!
      Thanks for looking and commenting, JULIE ( :

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous pieces!!! My faves are the first and the sixth´s ones ♥ Conny
    Piaroms Art Journaling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your students are very talented, like their teacher ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the compliment!!!
      Thanks...they did a GREAT job and had FUN!

      Delete
  6. I love the way you have guided them all in their unique individual paths. They have a great teacher!
    My best wishes for a wonderful, creative and fun! 2014 Sue!!

    ReplyDelete