Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Bachelorette ART Party by Sue Marrazzo

Yesterday, I taught at a Bachelorette ART Party. This was held at the ART Center School and Galleries in Mechanicsburg, PA. The ladies stopped by to create a mixed media painting. They used found collage papers, paints, mediums, found objects, and more to create a one of a kind work of ART. With music playing, conversation, laughing and creating...It was a memorable afternoon for all. Best of luck to the bride-to-be...
who is getting married in early September!!!
Take a look at the photos below...










4 comments:

  1. What a great party idea! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Love the finished pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you can teach such a happy group of young ladies. Their smiles tell it all.

    I finally found your blog. I had to go through Google plus and then look through your posts there to find you. When you comment, there is no link to your blog when I click on your photo. Glad I found you! Thank you for your wonderful comments on my blog Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fun afternoon!
    Thanks for viewing my post!!!
    I am glad you found my BLOG, too...

    ReplyDelete