Sunday, December 30, 2012

A MELLOW WINTER DAY BY ARTIST SUE MARRAZZO

HERE IN PENNSYLVANIA WE HAVE A BLANKET OF SNOW ON EVERYTHING.
IT'S QUIET, SOLEMN, BEAUTIFUL AND IT MAKES ONE CONTEMPLATIVE. THE BEAUTY IS CLEAN, SIMPLE AND COLORLESS! THIS IS JUST WHAT AN ARTIST NEEDS TO CLEAR THEIR THOUGHTS. I'M GETTING INSPIRED BY THE SCENES ALL AROUND ME. I AM GETTING READY TO START CREATING ART THIS WEEK. I HAVE SOME UPCOMING SHOWS, AND EXHIBITS..THIS IS JUST A LITTLE CALM, MELLOW, COLORLESS, POST FOR THE NEW YEAR.
 I WISH ALL OF YOU A...
 HAPPY, HEALTHY AND COLORFUL NEW YEAR!!!

3 comments:

  1. we too, just above you here in Canada...have a beautiful blanket of white snow covering over everything.....lot's to shovel, but it was fun because the whole family helped out with the chore.

    Your photo reminds me of when I was a kid...looking out the farmhouse screen door....waiting for life to happen! thanks for the trip back in time.



    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to share ART, thoughts, memories, etc....we find out that even though we are different, we REALLY have so much in common! Thanks for joining my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete