Monday, August 6, 2012

SUE MARRAZZO VISITS DIMENSIONS O.C. BOARDWALK STORE

A MUST STOP ON THE OCEAN CITY, MD BOARDWALK
DIMENSIONS 
DIMENSIONS STORE FRONT


When I was in Ocean City, MD last week, I came upon a unique skater store that sold boards, clothing, jewelry, and had a great ARTIST-INSPIRED vibe. I spoke with Dan the owner and he gave me permission to do a post including his store, DIMENSIONS. He was kind, looked at some of my art on my i-phone, and then told me to look upstairs. DIMENSIONS had an art exhibit of skate boards painted by different artists on display in the upstairs gallery.   The exhibit was diverse and very young, bright and skater looking. I was truly inspired as an artist!!! 
Stop by DIMENSIONS the next time you are in Ocean City, MD.  




No comments:

Post a Comment